Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pittsburgh Makeup Artist | Client Love from Kristin


What can I say - Alexis is wonderful!  You can tell immediately that she knows so much about makeup, and she is so friendly and easy to talk to that it makes for a beautiful and fun experience.  Her ultimate goal is that she wants YOU to be happy - she asks for your feedback, and tweaks appropriately if desired.  I wear makeup on a daily basis, and rarely does it last all day - but I will tell you that my makeup on my wedding day lasted ALL DAY, and I got so many compliments!  Alexis is also very accommodating with your schedule, timing, and location.  I could keep typing, but I'll simply end by saying I highly recommend Alexis and iAMakeup! 

Thanks!

Kristin





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment